Greens blend (swiss chard, spinach, arugula)
Italian herb blend (thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary, sage) (I used a dried herb blend but fresh would be wonderful)
Honey (or agave)
1. Chop greens and red pepper.
2. Shave carrot with a peeler.
3. Add a handful of raw Pepita seeds.
4. Add feta or goat cheese crumbles (optional).
5. Make lemon-herb vinaigrette: lemon, champagne vinegar, Italian herb blend (thyme, oregano, basil etc), honey, salt, pepper and olive oil.
Make vinaigrette in larger quantities and store in mason jars so you have on hand. Bring a jar to work and leave in the fridge!
I took the left overs for lunch at work the next day and ate with a piece of toasted bread and hummus.