This delicious salad is flavorful and versatile. Think of it as a wayyyy better tuna salad!
I’ve paired it with orzo/rice and arugula/spinach or in-between bread for a perfect sandwich!
Sun dried tomato, soaked in warm water, sliced
Artichoke hearts, marinated, chopped in quarters
Lima beans, canned and rinsed
Italian Parsley, chopped
Lemon, zest and juice
Salt and Pepper
For the Sandwich:
1. Chop ingredients (artichoke, tomato, parsley) and add to a bowl with the lima beans and herbs.
2. Mix together with olive oil and lemon dressing and then add sliced almonds.
Can sit for over a week as you use in a variety of ways: Works room temp and cold!
1. Slice open an Italian roll and toast it.
2. Spread avocado on one toasted side; fill with artichoke salad and top with sliced cucumbers.
3. Salivate and mmm!
For Main Course/Side:
1. Cook rice/orzo/quinoa etc.
2. Mix grain with artichoke salad.
3. Add more fresh parsley.
4. Season to taste and mmm!
1. Serve on top of greens (arugula, baby kale, spinach, parsley).
2. Season to taste (maybe more lemon/oil is necessary?) and mmm!