Laura Miller is amazing! Her videos are informative, hilarious, and edible. Literally her truffles changed my life!
Watch her show on Tastemade –new episode every Thursday!
Whole wheat tortilla, toasted
Black bean salad, see below
1. Fold tortilla in half and put in toaster.
2. Put black bean salad in pan and heat.
3. Crack egg into bowl then pour on top of black beans.
4. Cover pan to allow egg to cook.
5. Place lettuce and avocado on tortilla
6. Once egg is cooked to your liking, put black beans and egg on one half of the tortilla.
7. Spoon rest of heated beans on tortilla.
8. Add hot sauce.
9. Fold in half and eat!
Black Bean Salad:
Salt and Pepper
1. Mix ingredients in bowl.
Awesome Recipes from London Student, Izy Hossack
Exploring Culinary Traditions of Africa, African America and the African Diaspora
Shining a light on the vegetarian/vegan ideal in our Torah/Bible.
Local cooking and eating in New York's Hudson Valley.
connoisseur of fine cake
Uncensored News, Commentary and Experiences From the Planned Giving World
Learn about Goa Culture, Foods and Recipes