I made this for a picnic and the bowl was empty before I even got some! Enough said. Note to self: make this again!
Lemon, zest and juice
Red onion, diced
Red Pepper, diced
Yellow Pepper, diced
1. Roast sweet potatoes with coconut oil and chilli powder.
2. Make lemon vinaigrette with red onion, lemon, agave, salt and pepper, and ginger.
3. Massage kale with lemon vinaigrette.
4. Add diced vegetables to kale, once sweet potatoes are cooled, add to salad.
5. Sprinkle with hemp hearts and toss to combine then…EAT!
*You can chill before serving but serve room temperature for best flavor. I think this should be eaten within a day of making it.