Say NO to canned soup! This soup is easy to make and perfectly delicious as it combines the flavors of summer with the char of the grill. Try it!
4 cloves Garlic
2-4 tsp Salt
2-3 Tb. Tarragon
1 + cups Water
Lemon Zest, to finish
1. Rinse tomatoes and put on a vegetable grilling tray. If you don’t have one, order NOW…trust me!
2. Grill tomatoes, onion, garlic, and jalapeno until nicely charred.
3. Remove grilled items and put in a soup pot. I mashed the tomatoes, garlic, and jalapeno with a fork first then added in the onion before blending with my hand blender.
4. Add some water to your desired consistency, probably 1 cup.
5. Complement with fresh garden tarragon (thyme, basil, rosemary, oregano would also work) and fresh lemon zest.
6. Serve hot or room temperature. This is also a great base for a gazpacho.