I saw some leftover coffee in the pot and made an impromptu treat!
2 cups of Coffee
1 cup coconut milk
1 tsp Coconut extract
1-2 tsp Vanilla
3 Tbsp Coconut sugar
1. Pour (room temperature) coffee and coconut milk in a bowl.
2. Add coconut extract, vanilla, and sugar (to taste) and whisk so it is all well combined.
3. I simply poured the mixture in a Pyrex dish and let it freeze but you could also:
— put in a Popsicle mold
–churn in an ice cream maker
–add ice and blend
4. Once it is frozen (at least 3-4 hours) take it out of the freezer and let it sit for a few minutes before scraping the ice.
5. Bowl and mmmm! I kept it simple but chocolate chips, dulce de leche, whipped cream etc. would be welcome additions to take this granita over the top mmmm!