Sometimes a simple salad speaks for itself!
Olive Oil (optional)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Thinly slice brussel sprouts…or use a mandolin.
2. Dice red onion and add to a bowl with lemon and salt and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Chop almonds (or used sliced) and cherries.
4. Add honey and Dijon to the lemon and red onions and whisk in olive oil.
5. Add brussel sprouts, cherries and almonds to the onion-vinaigrette mixture.
Enjoy as is or as a side to a summer bbq! Would pair nicely with grilled chicken. 🙂