Ok, so I’ve created the perfect salad to celebrate my 100th post! Yayyyyuummmm!!!
It is vegan, raw, dairy-free and all those other words that turns some people off but we’re not cooking for them…we’re cooking for DELICIOUS!
This is a great side for a taco party, a summer BBQ, or for dinner with some rice and beans!
Corn, fresh off cobb
Cumin Seeds, toasted
Black Pepper, freshly cracked
1. Slice tomato.
2. Slice avocado.
3. Alternate tom-avo-tom-avo-tom-avo on a plate.
4. Take the kernels off of the cobb and dress the plate.
5. Squeeze the juice of a lime on the veggies, sprinkle the salt, crack the pepper, and drizzle the oil.
6. If cumin is your jam (as it should be!), sprinkle some toasted cumin seeds atop the dish; cilantro is also welcome to this party!
7. Relish in the beauty of your creation (take pics…send to friends…) then mmmm!