I can’t wait to make this over the summer with garden tomatoes and herbs–a perfect picnic salad as it is best room temperature!
Salt and Pepper
1. Cut tomatoes in half.
2. Chop fresh herbs and add to tomatoes and beans.
3. Blend zest, vinegar, salt and pepper, and olive oil into a dressing and pour over salad.
This stores for up to a week.
I used it in a couple variations:
1. As a side dish to dinner.
2. Italian roll (toasted) with goat cheese, and the salad as the filling.
3. With a salad of Arugula, Greek Olives, Feta, Roasted Potatoes: