Remember those Quaker Chewy granola bars? These are better!
Keep this in the freezer and grab on your way out the door. A great grab-n-go breakfast that will satisfy you for hours!
2 cups Rolled Oats
1 1/2 cups Walnuts, pulse in food processor to a chunky consistency
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1/8 cup Flax Seeds, ground
1/8 cup Chia Seeds
1 – 1 1/2 cups Raisins (depending on your passion for raisins)
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup maple/agave
1/4 cup hemp milk
1. Add dry ingredients to a bowl.
2. Put dates, coconut oil, and maple in food processor and blend until an even consistency is formed.
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry bowl and mix all together until well combined.
4. Form balls or pressed into a 8×8 brownie tin (lined with parchment paper) and chill (fridge or freezer).
5. Once solidified package in a sealed container and your go to breakfast/snack is ready when you’re hungry!