Have you had a chocolate covered fig? That’s the inspiration for this treat!
1. Soak figs in hot (boiled) water for 10 minutes.
2. Add soaked figs, coconut, pecans, coconut oil, and vanilla to food processor and blend until well incorporated.
3. Put parchment paper in a pan and press the fig dough evenly into the pan. Chill for at least 20 minutes.
4. Remove from fridge and slice the dough into bars. These are about finger length (I have small hands), 2 inches.
5. Make chocolate sauce by mixing equal parts of cocoa and agave, and 2x parts coconut oil.
6. Drizzle chocolate on the bars. Some bars get extra and coconut flakes on top…because sometimes you need extra chocolate 😉
Keep in fridge or freezer.