Breakfast: Oranges. Homemade granola.
Snack: Raw nuts. Sourdough pretzels. Green pepper.
Lunch: Blackberries. Oranges. Israeli Couscous Salad.
Dinner: Black bean soup with sliced avocado and home fried tortilla chips. Apple. Chocolate mint patty.
Limes–LOT OF LIMES!
1. Dice onion and squeeze fresh lime over the onion and allow to sit for a few minutes before putting on the heat. Sautee onion, then garlic, then add chopped vegetables. Add spices.
2. Cook out until veggie are cooked then add black beans and stock/water (I cooked the black beans myself so I used the liquid from the cook to add thickness to the broth).
3. Allow to simmer. Then it is ready to eat! Stays for at 7ish days.
Garnish with avocado, cilantro, lime, fresh corn etc.
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. Cut tortillas into triangles.
2. Heat oil. When tortilla sizzles upon touching the oil, add to oil.
3. Cook until golden brown and flip. Then remove from oil and place on paper towel to catch the oil.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Easy, addictive, and better than from the bag.