Potato, red or gold
1. Chop vegetables.
2. Sautee onion in pan. Add salt, olive oil, pepper, garlic then parsnips.
3. Add chopped zucchini.
4. Once zucchini cooked 1/3 through, add potatoes.
5. Add water to cover vegetables and bring to a boil.
6. Cook until potatoes are done. DO NOT over cook. You want the green to be bright.
7. Allow to cool off heat.
8. Add fresh basil.
9. Blend with immersion blender.
10. Add basil oil.
11. Enjoy! This was better each day the passed, as is true with all soups!
*The red/gold potatoes are the cream to the soup.